Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Friday, March 13, 2009

A Wedding Movie on DVD

If you didn't catch Jonathan Demme's Rachel Getting Married in the theaters, the movie came out on DVD and Blu-ray this week. This one totally missed my wedding movie radar. That is, I remember hearing about it, but promptly forgot about it. It's not your typical wedding romantic comedy with lots of fluff. It's shot with multiple cameras and there's plenty of dysfunction to go around. Still it looks interesting and Anne Hathaway did receive an Academy Award nomination for her role.



I saw a review of the DVD here on the Washington Post that makes me want to rent it so I can say my 2008 wedding movie watching binge is complete. Or rather, it will be once I see Mamma Mia, too!

Have a great weekend!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

I don't remember hearing anything about this movie, but did see it while out. I'll have to check out the review.

March 13, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home