Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Monday, January 5, 2009

Starting the Year Off...Romantically

For some reason, movies and the beginning of a new year are inextricably linked in my mind. Whether it's because I finally have a chance to slow down and see a movie or two after all the frenzy of the Christmas season has passed or because it's a time of year when we all tend to reflect on what we want for the coming year and I, being a romantic, always want romance, I'm not sure. But, I love to catch a romantic movie or two to start the year off right.

So, in the spirit of ushering in a romantic new year, here's a montage I discovered.



Enjoy and have a wonderful beginning to your new year!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

To this day I still have not watched Titanic! I know I'll cry. *g*

January 6, 2009 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Myrna Mackenzie said...

Brandy,
I hear you. I have so many movies I've stayed away from, because I already know at least part of the ending and know that it's going to be distressing. I'm definitely a happy ending kind of gal.

January 6, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home