Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Last Blogs of 2008...

This has been an amazing year with these ladies and with our readers! We've truly enjoyed each and every post, and every comment! And yes, we are continuing the blog next year, with more guests and more from our team of authors.

As we come to a close this year, we have blog posts this week from me :-), Melissa and Susan. Melissa always has the most interesting topics (climbing...something I couldn't imagine doing because I'm a high heel girl ;-) and Susan always got something helpful to say :-). Me, I'm...not, LOL. But I try my best!

So let me say thank you for reading with us this year and I hope you stay with us into 2009!

Shirley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home