Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Friday, January 30, 2009

A Halo Wedding

We've had a few posts on wedding themes here at the Wedding Planners, but a wedding held in Orlando, Florida on January 17th was a new one for me. This bride and groom themed their wedding on a video game.

The newlyweds met playing Halo so the gamers thought a Halo-themed wedding would be perfect. I know nothing about the game, but one of the characters named Master Chief presided over the ceremony. I suppose this is no different than any of the other themes people pick, except this one sure generated a lot of publicity.

Here's a peek from MTV who covered the Halo nuptials:



Is there a game you love enough to make it the theme of your wedding? And if you had to choose between a Halo or a Hello Kitty wedding, what would you pick?

Melissa M

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

I'm going to HAVE to show that to Chris tonight! *G* Um, I'd rather not have either, but that's me. *G*

January 30, 2009 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger catslady said...

I can't imagine any theme I would use. It's a little weird but to each his own lol.

January 30, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Shirley Jump said...

LOL. I can't even imagine a video game wedding. I can see mine more closely resembling Mario Brothers than Halo ;-)

Shirley

February 2, 2009 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Linda Goodnight said...

This is a hoot! I can't imagine.

February 3, 2009 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger black said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

March 17, 2010 at 12:36 AM  
Anonymous new york wedding venue said...

I haven’t checked in here for some time since I thought it was getting boring, but the last handful of posts are really great quality so I guess I’ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend.

July 4, 2013 at 3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home