Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Saturday, August 9, 2008

WINNER, WINNER, WINNER!

So sorry for the delay in getting the news out to you. I've been off to RWA in San Francisco and then this week finishing up a book while reveling in my RITA win.

Without further ado, from a random drawing of many, many great July comments, the winner of the $25 gift certificate to any online store of your choice is:

BRANDY!!

Congratulations, Brandy. Thank you for posting on our blog!

If you will email me your address and your choice of which online gift certificate you want, I will get that taken care of!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

OMGOSH! You made me want to cry! I just arrived home from my Out-laws (Actually my In-laws, it's a nickname for them a friend gave them.)50th Wedding Anniversary. I worked my fanny off so they could have a wonderful day and then this? I just. Thank you.

August 9, 2008 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Melissa McClone said...

Congrats Brandy!

August 9, 2008 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I forgot to say: Congratulations on your RITA win!

August 9, 2008 at 6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Brandy!!!

August 10, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home