Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Something A Little Different - Part 2 (a note from Regina)

Hi, It's Regina. I stopped by and I saw that there was an earlier post about unusual weddings, so I decided to comment. I've spent a lot of my last few years attending weddings (the photographer is there for everything), so I've seen a lot, and what I haven't seen I've read about. I have to stay on top of what's going on in the world of weddings, you know. So, here are some of the weddings I've read about:

There have been pets as attendants:
There were weddings on skis:

And there were weddings on mountains, on ranches and near volcanoes. There weddings at castles, on sailboats and in an ice cathedral.





But what all of them had in common was hope and love and optimisim, and that's so wonderful. I love that about weddings. I love what I do for a living!
Best,
Regina

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Linda Goodnight said...

Love the dogs as attendants, Regina. I have a scene like that in a future book called The Snow-Kissed Bride!

May 27, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful photos, I love the ones with the mountains in the background. You do have a nice job.

May 27, 2008 at 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics, Regina. There are a couple I wouldn't mind for my and Rupert's wedding! That is if he ever gets around to proposing!!!

May 27, 2008 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger CrystalGB said...

Great photos. :)

May 29, 2008 at 5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and your fiance are promising to each other to be mother of bride dresses closer to each other than anyone else in your lives. wedding party dresses This is the strongest relationship you will have with another human being. wholesale wedding dresses It is not about your family members or friends, the reception bridal gowns the food or even your photos! prom dress

March 21, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home