Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sunday, May 25, 2008

What's Coming Up...and more


This week Regina stops by (twice), and it's also the last week to enter the May contest, so comment away.

With May well under way the flowers are blooming, and is there anything else that reminds a person of weddings so much as flowers do?

Not all of them are out yet, but already I'm anticipating.
Red roses for love, lily of the valley for happiness, calendulas for joy, lavender for devotion, and white roses for innocence or eternal love.

So...what are your favorite flowers? Do you have any of those in your garden?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger EllenToo said...

I love roses but I sure can't grow them. I don't care what color they are. I also love daffodils but I can't grow them either. In fact all I seem to be able to grow is weeds!

May 25, 2008 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love tulips but everytime I set out bulbs the moles get them. I don't even try anymore. I love all kinds of flowers, so what ever I can get to grow is my favorite.

May 25, 2008 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I like the grace and seemingly fragility of orchids. I also like roses and iris'. *G* My pink rose bush is as tall as I am this year, despite my practice of running over it with the lawn mower every Fall.

May 26, 2008 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger CrystalGB said...

I love roses, tulips, carnations and marigolds.

May 29, 2008 at 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home