Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Friday, March 21, 2008

Almost ready!

Hello! I'm Serena James, dress designer for The Wedding Belles. One of our brides is running late for her fitting so I thought I'd take advantage of the time and check in here. It's either that or eat another one of our baker Natalie's delicious wedding cake samples. My waistline can't take much more especially since I plan to be a bride myself. Well, as soon as my devoted boyfriend Rupert proposes. I know it's just a matter of time!

Anyway, we've been so busy planning for all the upcoming spring wedding, but I wanted to thank you for stopping by. The Wedding Belles have lots in store for you over the next six months!

Oh, Julie just let me know that the bride arrived for her fitting. I need to go. Talk to you soon!

Serena

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Serena said...

Hi Serena,
Great name :)))

Hugs from Down Under...
Serena
xx

April 11, 2008 at 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home